PDA

View Full Version : new here...some advice please?

margionaltheory
03-07-14, 10:38
Hi, this is my first post here so excuse me if I do anything wrong :D,

if I describe some symptoms to you an idea of what is wrong with me would be nice.

so Friday just gone I started with painful breathing down my left side, against the ribs, then when I went home I started with a fever and feeling really crap! (I forgot to mention I have been clearing out on old dusty hotel aswell as burning all the crap from it, so inhailing smoke and dust) I developed a cough and the phlegm had a tiny amount of blood within it (only once or twice and it was a small amount). the pain in the left side has how gone but occasionally I get a very dull twinge in the right side just under my ribs. I still have a bit of a cough which affects me in the morning and at night, usually when or just before I go to bed. I now have developed what I believe is a sinus headache. What worries me the most is I feel soooo tired and muscles in my shoulders and back ache for a short while after stretching or reaching. I also have a lack of appetite. I do feel hungry but don't seem to feel like eating anything, which is weird because I love eating hehe.

I did the stupid thing of once again consulting Dr Google and it now has me thinking my kidneys are shutting down or I have kidney disease. I have found myself sniffing my breath every 15 mins for signs of smelling pee on it.

I believe it gives you a rash and for some reason over the last few weeks (this started way before the chest and the cough) I have been developing red spots on my arms which I am hoping are heat spots. They seem to appear after a hot shower or when I am working, last till I get home then disappear about an hour later, then the cycle starts again.

I believe I have health anxiety because being diagnosed with IBS I was so paranoid it was cancer (you all know the script so I wont bore you with that)

I have had lumps on the testes which I did not get checked straight away, the worry of that made me a wreck at the time too (yes, I know I was stupid) but they turned out to be epididiymal cysts in the end. first that then this.

I know my problems don't seem as bad as some people on here so sorry to bore you all.

One last thing, its nice to know I am not the only person who worries about such trivial things being a terminal illness, its nice to find an environment were we are all in the same boat.

Thank you
Matt