PDA

View Full Version : Pressure around my head, dizziness, imbalance?

CharlieCoplestone
03-07-14, 15:37
Hello,

I've had this for around 3 days now so I'm going to end up booking an appointment to the doctors to see what this could be. Basically 3 days ago I randomly came across dizzy with a sense of imbalance, I felt as if I was going to be sick but I wasn't. My head also felt as if the muscles were tightening, kind of like pressure. It hasn't been as bad as it was on the first day but it still hasn't completely gone even after the 3rd day. It's kind of sporadic, like it comes on a little worse at different points in the day.

It gets to the point where I need to lay down, and I can't look at the computer screen without it getting worse.

I do have a terrible sleeping pattern, I don't know whether this could anything to do with it.

I've never experienced anything like it before.

clover1201
03-07-14, 20:05
I get this all the time, generally it comes after weeks of being very anxious. I had a 9 week headache a few months ago - all test came back ok (mri). Its all down to anxiety in my experience.

MRS STRESS ED
03-07-14, 20:16
Hi Charliecoplestone I know exactly what you mean I get this on and off all the time I have sort of accepted its there now so when it happens it doesnt seem to be as bad ,try and pay it no attention anxiety loves attention just ignore it because it will go away xx :D