PDA

View Full Version : Sick of walking around like this!

Panic emily
03-07-14, 17:40
Is anybody else experiencing what I do? I go anywhere other then my house or ever in my house and I feel like I'm high or I'm going to faint or I'm not actually existing.. Like it literally feels like I'm high, alllll day I probably look like a complete stoner when I'm out in public! I wish I could just go somewhere without feeling like I'm dizzy or going to faint! I just want to be normal and not walk somewhere or go to a different room in my house without thinking I am going to pass out! It hasn't happened yet why do I continue to think like this!! Sorry for the rant.

AnxietyDJ
03-07-14, 19:09
Hi Emily, sorry to hear you feel like that... I definitely have very similar symptoms when I go out of the house - wherever that may be... I tend to feel sick, light headed and very panicked, with random aches and pains everywhere. I know it is just my anxiety getting the better of me, but cannot seem to stop it at the moment :(

Hope you are able to seek some help from your doctor or places like this forum (obviously, doctor is the best option!).

Take care of yourself :) x

Panic emily
03-07-14, 22:43
Thank you, it is such a awful way to live! I'm so sick of living this way! I hope that you can power through this nasty thing and feel better so your able to live I know that's my hope! I've seen doctors to often it's time that I stop lol there's nothing wrong with me low bp that's about it.. I see a psychiatrist soon so hopefully that helps some. Thank you for your kind words. :)

amber2k13a
03-07-14, 22:59
I have the same issue, in public I'm full of dread that I'm going to collapse in front of people, I have a fear of people seeing me Ill. It causes me to go dizzy when outside.