PDA

View Full Version : Bach Essences

sandie
15-12-06, 19:09
Hi everyone

Has anyone tried any of the 38 Bach Flower essences. I use the Remedy spray and drops and have found them very effective

I'm thinking of buying one or possibly more of the essences, specifically Cherry Plum, Gorse, White Chestnut.

If anybody has tried any of the essences and can comment on their effectiveness I'd be grateful - I really don't want to waste money.

Thanks

Sandie

pips
15-12-06, 22:06
Hi Sandie,

I myself find them useful. Whether it's phsycological or not I don't know?? but I do find that they help calm me at times and i use different ones to relate to how I am feeling etc..

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X

Pippa.

Granny Primark
16-12-06, 12:42
Ive founds bachs rescue remedy a saviour.
I too would be interested if anyone else has tried the other ones and how effective they are.

Take care
LYNN xx

sandie
17-12-06, 11:23
Hi everyone

I bought Bachs Flower Cherry Plum drops yesterday - £5.65 in Holland and Barrett so not cheap. I put a few drops on my tongue whilst we were out shopping yesterday (although I'm not sure if its recommended). I put some in water last night and sipped it thru the evening and night. I've had a glass on the go all morning too.

I'm not sure if it will work, but I think I am a little calmer this morning, and not so emotional (I did have a slightly better night's sleep last night though so it could be because I'm less tired). But then the Cherry Plum may have contributed to the better night's sleep, too.

The sun is shining too and that always helped with my mood.

I'll keep you posted.

Sandie