PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone! Just joined up.

DimensionX
04-07-14, 21:26
I am a middle-aged female who has had MDD all of my adult life. I've been on most of the AD's out there (except for the ones that are too expensive) at some point. My MDD is severe, and I can't get a high enough dosage to get maximum benefit, but I make do. For the past few years, I have been on Zoloft, as that seems to work most consistently. After a period of time, usually several months or a year, I build up too much tolerance and have to be switched to something else for a few months. This is a pain, as what worked once may not work again. For instance, my doc just switched me over to Trazadone, 150 mg. I've been on this twice before over the past 8 or 9 years, both times with no problems. This time, however, I am having a hard time adjusting. Trazadone is drying up my nasal passages, which is making it very hard to get any sleep since breathing is difficult. I feel like a zombie - my head is fuzzy, I'm exhausted, and I have trouble focusing my vision. Hoping for the best.

AnxietyDJ
05-07-14, 02:47
Hey, welcome to the forums :) Sorry to hear that you're having a hard time of it, but you're definitely in a good place here... Everybody supports one another and we're all happy to chat any time (myself included)... Fingers crossed your weekend has started off ok.

Let us know how you're doing x