PDA

View Full Version : Chest tightness all day...BUT not feeling anxious?!!

Amandadvm60
04-07-14, 22:09
Hi everyone, can anyone relate to this??? December last I had my first really bad panic attack I thought i was going to die... From then nearly every day in the last 6 months I have some sort of chest tightness heaviness waves of discomfort weird aches and burning in chest. Also recently I have a battery taste in my mouth which only happens once or twice a week. I have had bloods ECG stress test and echo done and all ok! Thank god!i also have done cbt therapy and I have been told my anxiety is very low. Just wondering is anyone else me where u don't feel anxious at all but yet I have chest discomfort everyday with last 6months????? Not on meds but I have xanax and lexotron incase i need them. Any replies wud be greatly appreciated. :)

nomorepanic
04-07-14, 22:32
It could be acid reflux/indigestion

Amandadvm60
04-07-14, 22:55
Hi Nicola no i asked my doc that but he kinda ruled that out. All my heart tests were ok but this chest heaviness and all the discomfort that comes with it everyday for a few months is so annoying!!!! I never had this before until I had my first really bad panic attack last December. Since then my chest has not been the same so I'm thinking its from that scaring myself so bad but I don't know :huh: