PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried that I'm seeing thing

stay_gold
05-07-14, 02:00
Last night I think I saw a spiderwed with a little spider in the middle in my room, but the web and spider were so faint, I thought it was faint when I saw it but I hate them so I moved away from it after a second and then threw stuff at it so it could break, I'm wondering if I'm having a bad illnes as it runs in the family but I have never had any encounters and they sasy if you're going 'crazy' you don't know it and I'm wondering it so I don't know if that applies to me or if I am just making myself feel better.:shrug:

I don't actually think it was there the more I think abouty it though.

Rennie1989
05-07-14, 12:33
If you think you're having hallucinations then you could talk to your GP about it.

You are right that psychosis (or 'going crazy' - which I hate) is not known to the person experiencing it. This is because they know no difference between reality and fantasy (delusions, hallucinations etc).

swanick15
05-07-14, 13:22
Like rennie said definitely see a GP might be nothing but because of a family history you need a doctor.

PanchoGoz
05-07-14, 13:37
So was it real in the end?

stay_gold
05-07-14, 14:28
I will call the dr Monday but I cam scared about it all, I'm in my 20s and this the time I am most likely to get these illness I heard.

I am hanging on to the fact that I think because i have noticed that it may have been something that wasn't there I may be okish, the spide and it's web was quite faint almost translucent almost what you imagine a ghost would look like and the light was on

---------- Post added at 14:28 ---------- Previous post was at 14:27 ----------

So was it real in the end?

I don't know, I don't think it was

AnxietyDJ
05-07-14, 14:56
I also had this (something similar at least) during the height of my anxiety and depression. i would lay in bed at night and in the darkness imagine I was seeing outlines of 'things' - strange beings etc. which were obviously not there.

As Rennie said though, if you realise what you are seeing can't be / isn't there, then you definitely are not experiencing anything too severe and its just the result of your brain being so overworked due to the stresses it is experiencing. Again, re-iterating what Rennie said, you should def go to see your GP so you can discuss it further just to be sure :)

Hope you get on ok! :)