PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Mrs Panda
05-07-14, 06:27
Hi everyone. Greetings from Australia! I have just joined this site. It's a perfect winters day here and I'm sitting at home still in my pjs (at 3:16pm) because I'm feeling too anxious and unmotivated to do anything or go outside to enjoy the day. Instead I am sitting here letting my worry and fear ruin my day while stressing about how I am going to get through my shift at work tomorrow....and it's only a 2 hour shift!! I've been having trouble sleeping lately too which makes my anxiety even worse, especially on the days before I have to work, because I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight. Perhaps this sounds familiar to some of you? I've also just come off antidepressants last week, so things are a bit weird at the moment. Sigh....sometimes I just want to pack my bags and run away....but of course I can't because that's too scary!! Reading over that now it almost sounds funny! :) Anyway I look forward to chatting to others who understand. I hope to also be a source of comfort and support to others in return.

Ruby13
05-07-14, 11:08
Hello Mrs Panda, you have come to the right place to receive advice and support.

AnxietyDJ
05-07-14, 11:36
Welcome to the forum!

It's a great place to speak with supportive people and get helpful information... Hope you're day gets better :)

Mrs Panda
21-07-14, 07:04
Thank you beautiful people :)