PDA

View Full Version : I've been feeling a lot better!

littleme92
05-07-14, 11:14
Hi, I just thought i'd share my mini success story hope you don't mind. I am on my phone though so if i make any spelling/grammar mistakes please understand lol.

I haven't been on here for quite a few months because I havent felt I needed to. I am now working full time after having never worked before and it is great. The people at work are very nice which thankfully is great. I am still on citalopram and the anxiety and depression is still there but nowhere near as bad as it was. I am even thinking of learning to drive but I am still not sure I am confident for that yet. Considering where I was a year ago I feel I have made a lot of progress!:)

Tessar
03-09-14, 22:59
A success is still a success little_me doesn't matter how large or small. Those little steps you take, and triumphs along the way, are what lead you to returning to good health.

Catherine S
03-09-14, 23:14
That's fab, Well done :) And putting all of the success stories together Tessar, there's more than you think isn't there? So the forum is working then!

ISB x

swgrl09
03-09-14, 23:45
That's wonderful! I'm so glad to hear more successes. Its ok to have some anxiety and depression - we are human, nobody is perfect! But sounds like things are going the right direction for you.