PDA

View Full Version : Hello

KirkyLiverpool
05-07-14, 14:38
hey gang, Just thought I'd register and say hello

I'm Kevin from the UK, Looking for a little help with my anxiety like most people are on here I guess

I'll be a regular poster and hopefully help others also.

I suffer anxiety and social anxiety, Every day seems different for me

Recently started taking magnesium and it makes me feel better, Also rescue remedy I find good also to help me relax and not get as nervous

Anyone fancy a chat about yours and my anxiety issues please so reply or private message me we could maybe chat on google chat or Skype?

AnxietyDJ
05-07-14, 14:45
Hi Kevin, welcome to the forums! It's a great place to meet people who know what you are going through and there is a ton of good information... Hope it helps you out!

Take care of yourself :)

KirkyLiverpool
05-07-14, 14:47
Thanks DJ, I was watching Catfish the TV show and on there they created a group who video chatted so it can help there anxiety issues talking almost face to face if you like, I believe this would be a great idea on here.

AnxietyDJ
05-07-14, 14:52
Yes, I guess that's true, although maybe a lot of people would find that quite daunting - i.e. having to talk 'face to face' (almost) with others who are basically strangers... I think I would, at least!

I definitely agree that its a huge benefit to talk about your problems with others though, and being on the forum has already helped me a lot :)

KirkyLiverpool
05-07-14, 14:56
Yes, I guess that's true, although maybe a lot of people would find that quite daunting - i.e. having to talk 'face to face' (almost) with others who are basically strangers... I think I would, at least!

I definitely agree that its a huge benefit to talk about your problems with others though, and being on the forum has already helped me a lot :)

I think its daunting yes but would 100% be a good day to cure it.

If you can talk to a stranger on cam then its a help towards fixing the problem