PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie

Merlinssister
10-08-04, 18:02
Hi all,

Just come in to introduce myself. Am 33 and am currently in the throes of anxiety and depression after a 10 year break. To say I'm a little overwhelmed is an understatement. Glad to have found this forum, and all the helpful people here.

MS

nomorepanic
10-08-04, 18:42
Hiya Merlin

Good to have you on board and sorry to hear that you started suffering again after so long.

Have you managed to take a look at Meg's "First Steps" post under the "Welcome topic".

We will help you all we can so just ask away ok?

Nicola

tara
10-08-04, 19:03
Hi Merlinssister, I've just got over my last bout of anixety and depression so I can understand what your going through, I haven't done this by myself, medication has really helped me and I'm now feeling pritty good, so be strong and feel free to ask me any questions and i'll try and answer them, Take Care Tara x

sal
10-08-04, 23:26
Hi hon

Pleased you found this site, you will get loads of support and advice.

Look forward to talking to you soon.

Take care.

Love Sal xxxxx

jo-jo
11-08-04, 10:29
Hi there

Welcome to the forum :D

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too clever right now :(. The good news is that you've overcome if before and you will do again. Patience and determination are what's needed and I'm sure you'll be just fine. Don't forget, we're always here for you hon to help you along the way.

Lots of love Jo xx

Merlinssister
11-08-04, 17:55
Thanks for the warm welcome!

And yep, have been to the First Steps page. Really useful. Am even using some of it as an affirmation when I get a panic attack!

sarah
12-08-04, 17:46
Hi There

Glad the site is helping!
Im sure Meg will be pleased to know that her advice works (Meg wrote the 1st steps page). We always love feedback!!!

Take care
love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

Meg
12-08-04, 18:37
MS,

Welcome , the good thing about having been there before and got over it is that zou know that its is doable and needs some patience , time and effort.

you do need to figure out what set you off this time and how you can resolve the issues you face.

Meg

Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.
If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
Robert Albert Bloch