PDA

View Full Version : I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

keepemlaughing
16-12-06, 02:53
i am absolutely furious. i had a wonderful day to begin with; went to a company lunch at a beautiful restaurant; my boss gave me 200.00 for Christmas. just a good day.
i should back up a little. i ordered a free week's worth of Hoodia patches for weight loss two weeks ago. All i had to pay was the shipping and handling of 9.99. Now a week later i receive another weeks worth and find out they took 48.94 out of my bank account. i am furious. i wrote a very nasty email, demanding they refund my money. of course they aren't open on the weekend. neither is my bank, so i will have to stew about it all weekend. i am just pissed. i should have known not to order anything over the internet, especially some stupid diet patches that don't work anyway. I would scream, but what's the use. until Monday morning and then that company is going to get a piece of my mind. so what does this all have to do with anxiety....go figure. i am livid. my blood pressure is up, I just feel dumb. anyway, if anyone has any kind words of encouragement , please....send them my way. AND DON'T EVER ORDER ANYTHING OVER THE INTERNET.

LIKE MY SAYING GOES....ALWAYS EXPECT A TRAIN.

Sheryl

Always expect a train.

manmoor
16-12-06, 10:59
(((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) sheryl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

Granny Primark
16-12-06, 12:34
Big hugs sheyrl.
Im sure things will start to improve for you.

Take care
LYNN xx

LickeyEndBlues
16-12-06, 14:12
It might not help, but I was scammed this weekend too. Non internet just a very clever guy who caught me at a happy moment.

I always questioned that "gullable" had been taken out of the dictionary till last night!!

It is important to get it all in perspective though, yes there are *******s out there but most folks are honest and respectful. Try not to let the ****ers get you down.

Iain

xx

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

Piglet
16-12-06, 15:00
Hope you get it sorted out satisfactorily on Monday Sheryl - in the meantime to keep yourself sane ban yourself from thinking about it.

Get a piece of paper and write the work f**k on it loads of time and then run up the stairs a few times - works for me!! [:I]:D

&*(^%$ing gits!!!

Piglet :D xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

barbie
16-12-06, 17:25
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Get a piece of paper and write the work f**k on it loads of time and then run up the stairs a few times - works for me!! [:I]:D
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

LOL Piglet!!!!! That really made me smile! :D

Sheryl, try not to let it worry you as you cant do anything til Monday. I am so sorry that has happened to you. x

"Smile Like You Mean It"

keepemlaughing
17-12-06, 03:50
Thank you all for cheering me up. I smiled at the f____k idea also.
Thank you. I will let you know how it turns out. Have a wonderful weekdend.
Sheryl;)

Sheryl

Always expect a train.

Piglet
17-12-06, 10:59
:D:D:D

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.