PDA

View Full Version : Foam/bubbles in urine

LukeEB
06-07-14, 21:35
Anyone had experience with this? I spoke to an nhs clinician and he said it was normal but it's worrying because it's there everytime I go. It could be that it always happens but with HA I'm always looking for things wrong.

Thanks in advance.

RoseEve
06-07-14, 21:41
Usually bubbles are from going too fast. Let it sit for a minute see if the bubbles disappear. It's normal.

LukeEB
06-07-14, 21:42
Usually they do but on the odd occasion they don't

AnxietyDJ
06-07-14, 22:24
It can all depend on what you've eaten, the force of the flow etc. etc.

If you're that worried go to see your GP, but i'm sure there's nothing wrong :)

starfire
06-07-14, 23:48
Anyone had experience with this? I spoke to an nhs clinician and he said it was normal but it's worrying because it's there everytime I go. It could be that it always happens but with HA I'm always looking for things wrong.

Thanks in advance.

I had a similar worry, only mine was like little flecks in my urine. I had TWO urine pathology reports done… and lemme tell you, 24 hour urine collection is no fun. I was just fine. Showed my kidneys were working better than ever, actually. If you are very worried, then ask your doctor for a 24-hour collection, but I would bet you are just fine.

RoseEve
07-07-14, 00:37
A funny story about the 24 hour urine collection story. When I was pregnant u had to do this and I got in the bathtub each time to try to pee in this huge container. I told my sister how hard it was and she said you are supposed to pee in a cup then out it in the container hahaha!

AnxietyDJ
07-07-14, 00:43
A funny story about the 24 hour urine collection story. When I was pregnant u had to do this and I got in the bathtub each time to try to pee in this huge container. I told my sister how hard it was and she said you are supposed to pee in a cup then out it in the container hahaha!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Brilliant!

Fishmanpa
07-07-14, 00:52
Pee pee makes bubbles... always has, always will. I used to make a game of it as a kid trying to make the bubbles spin around the bowl :D

Positive thoughts

swanick15
07-07-14, 01:45
both can be caused by dehydration; this makes your urinate more rapidly which can cause bubbles and foam in urine, usually nothing to be worried about. But if you're worried I suggest you speak to your GP.

starfire
07-07-14, 05:26

hahaha I love this. :D