PDA

View Full Version : headache / jaw/neck nauseous in a panic

toria
06-07-14, 22:46
Hi I haven't been on for a while was doing ok had cbt and was not to bad, but I am currently on holiday and my H/A anxiety and panic has returned with a bang I have had a bit of a headache top of head jaw feels sore and neck feels tight I also feel nauseous and stomach feels upset does this sound like panic to you so convinced that I have something serious going on in my head its spoiling holiday for me and everyone I am so scared any advice would be grateful hate been away from near my doctors please help thanks toria x

luc
06-07-14, 23:00
Anxiety!!!! Don't be scared of being away from the doctors as he/she will be sitting in the same place when you get back. So until then TRY to relax and get something positive out of the holiday.:hugs:

toria
06-07-14, 23:20
Hi thanks for the reply I no/ want to believe its anxiety its just hit me again, been looking forward to this holiday for a while really am going to try to not panic and relax thanks again.toria xx

Carnation
06-07-14, 23:53
Yes, definitely sounds like Anxiety to me. This 'Demon' tends to crop up, (even if you are relaxed), giving you new symptoms to worry about. You have to tell yourself it is Anxiety and tell your symptom to go away!!! Reassure yourself that you are going to be ok and keep yourself busy with lots to do. Do some gentle breathing exercises, breath in the fresh air, sit in the sun and do nice things. Don't let the Demon spoil your Holiday.:)