PDA

View Full Version : pain behind jaw and ear pain

paul786
07-07-14, 09:40
I have pain under jaw and half jaw with ear pain my gland behind jaw is soft and moveable but little big than second. My adams apple is not behind chin. It is stucked to panic side and my hyoid bone is one side thick and other side is thin. There is one inch gap betbeen adams apple and hyoid bone. My ent egnored it. He said it is only a narve pain an put me at pain tablets. Now it is 3 months. Has anyone in world that can help me . Please please

paul786
07-07-14, 17:07
Nobody in the world have this problem. And none have any ans to me.

Fishmanpa
07-07-14, 17:16
Paul,

If you look through the posts, you'll see that there have been a plethora of similar posts recently. I guess everyone is kind of burnt out on them ;) It's best to have it looked at by a medical professional if you're concerned.

Positive thoughts

paul786
07-07-14, 17:49
Sir ur seniour i have chacked ot t. o 3. ents they told me it is ok. U have no idea for this

Fishmanpa
07-07-14, 18:10
If 3 ENT's say it's Ok, then you're fine :D It just so happens that people have lumps and bumps and 99% of the time they're not sinister as in your case.

Positive thoughts

paul786
07-07-14, 18:15
Sir but u thought about ́ my thyroid bone , adams apple and hyoid bone. Bcz docters not look at them