PDA

View Full Version : Newbie, looking for some honest advice/reassurance

Valar1
07-07-14, 11:21
Hi all.

I'm new to the forum and I suffer from HA. Pretty much cancer related HA, to the point where anything can set me off into a panic about it. For example during exam time last month, I was getting bad headaches, head pressure and terrible nausea. It was all anxiety. I had no idea it could manifest such effects

But this time it's a little different.

For about a month I've had a small small lump on my eyelid. Top eyelid. Bang in the middle. Id say a tad smaller than a popcorn kernel. It hasn't hurt or anything but it's been there

A couple of days ago I noticed a small, very very small sized lump (similar to a peppercorn? But smaller) at the bottom of my neck, right in the middle of the neck. It's small but can be felt, it moves a little but not much.
Today I noticed another one a bit further up which moves around a lot. To the point where I can't find it lol.

As you can imagine. This has me in a state of panic. I quit smoking and I've not gone to work today due to the sheer panic I'm feeling. I can't help but think it's cancer and that fact alone is adding to my symptoms.

Other than the lumps, I don't have any other symptoms often linked to cancer.

Can anyone just give me advice on this? Am I worrying about nothing? I don't think they're nodes as they're bang in the centre. I also have terrible hayfever and have been sneezing about for a week and have a stuffy nose and scratchy throat. On and off.

Any input is welcome. I just don't know what to thibk

RoseEve
08-07-14, 00:09
It could be a million things. We cannot diagnose you. My advice would be to go to the doctor and let them check. Do I think it's cancer? Not at all. The doctor will give you peace of mind. If you find that after you are still obsessing about your health then it's time to address that.