PDA

View Full Version : just my fingers and hands now

pepsi
07-07-14, 12:00
Many months ago I started having these obcene muscle twitches everywhere toes feet arms back scalp and my eye they have sunsided a fair bit the eye one does it to the point it will close now if I panic about something or drop something out of the fridge that makes me jump it does it ..im now left with permenant twitching in my hands and fingers that still remains it can annoy me sometimes [ one is going off in my shoulder blade right now !] I was just wondering if this will be for life ? :hugs:

RoseEve
07-07-14, 12:48
No Pepsi it won't be for life. People that have BFS get hot spot twitching. The twitches can last for a long time in one area. I have experienced this as well. The other day my hand had twitches so bad my fingers were moving. Try to not care about the twitches. I know it's hard but stress will make the twitching worse. Try to cut out caffeine if you can.

Midori
08-07-14, 00:08
Hi Pepsi, I have BFS. I've had it since I was 17 years old and I still have it to this day. I cannot say if it's caused by stress, anxiety or is triggered by a bug (my doctors at the time couldn't answer either after they done the important tests) but have piece of mind it is BENIGN :) You may have aches with it too like I do but it doesn't bother me any more.

pepsi
10-07-14, 23:22
Hi ive never been diagnosed with bfs ive never spoken to a dr about it either ...

HalfJack
11-07-14, 00:04
I twitch a lot, dunno if I have bfs but I get little twitches in my eyes and hands a lot, sometimes shoulder or arms too. I used to have it ALL THE TIME when I was a teenager but it decreased a lot over time. It happened to me the other day in my thumb for hours and in my eye for a while and I remember thinking "Hey, it's been years since I had this."

pepsi
11-07-14, 23:25
Thanks for your message its reasurring to know im not alone with this. It was so awful i could see twitching constantly under my skin..its alot better but my fingers and toes linger on and on also my hands and eye