PDA

View Full Version : Really bad dizziness?

PaladinX
16-12-06, 18:49
Has anyone gotten dizziness that was kind of extreme. Like you couldnt even walk right. You felt like you were intoxicated for no reason. Im not sure if this is cardiac dizziness or anxiety. I dont think it was from hyperventilating. Im very concerned.

yorkylover
16-12-06, 23:45
Hi I think its anxiety pet and not cardiac.Anxiety has so many different symptoms,and you can get very dizzy with it.;)

Ellen XX

PaladinX
17-12-06, 00:00
I dont know anymore. I never was diagnosed with anxiety but people tell me i have it. I just get medical tests here and there and they have come out ok so far. blood test, ekg, holter moniter test, oxygen test. I dont know what else to do. Should i make sure my heart is ok first?

PaladinX
17-12-06, 00:01
I dont know anymore. I never was diagnosed with anxiety but people tell me i have it. I just get medical tests here and there and they have come out ok so far. blood test, ekg, holter moniter test, oxygen test. I dont know what else to do. Should i make sure my heart is ok first?

rmlamatt
17-12-06, 01:29
((I dont know anymore. I never was diagnosed with anxiety but people tell me i have it. I just get medical tests here and there and they have come out ok so far. blood test, ekg, holter moniter test, oxygen test. I dont know what else to do. Should i make sure my heart is ok first? ))

Have you ever been tested for Vertigo? Maybe it is your ears, possibly Meniers Disease, no known cause. I would get a stress test not just a plain one but a Thalyum(?) Stress test, also an Echo test for you heart valves.
Please feel free to ask question PM. Hope this helps you, believe me I know how it feels to be dizzy and out of control. Pain I could take but dizziness I couldn't until I was diagnosed with Meniers disease and put on Valium low dose, instead of Anti-Vert.
regards,
Rose

Don't walk in front of me I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend

PaladinX
17-12-06, 03:27
The ear thing might be true because in my left ear it is always crackling and making noises. No pain but makes sounds like crackling. I thought maybe it could be wax but the doctor looked in my ear. Not an ent. he just looked with the scope. and said he didnt see any ear wax. Maybe its something in my inner ear..

As far as the thallium test. wow. I hope i dont have to put radioactive stuff in my blood. I was hoping the usual tests would be enough for the heart.