PDA

View Full Version : Newbie/Health Anxiety Maniac!

sarabear
07-07-14, 19:47
Hello! So, ill start from the beginning...Around about christmas i was out one night and took mdma and had a bad reaction to it, then about 4 weeks later everything had seemed to settle down until one week when i started worrying that i had an underlying health issue that had caused me to be ill that night and which ultimately caused me to have anxiety and panic attacks which led to me being put on 20mg citalopram. 6 months down the line and i cant help but worry still, i keep having really weird feelings of tingling/breathlessness/dizziness/fatigue/feeling detached and ive never had these feelings before at all! When it happens all i can think is 'Oh my god, I have something wrong with my brain!! Its neurological' Then itll ease off and i feel partly back to normal. I feel like im going completely insane! If anyone can help knock some sense into me that would be lovely. I have really sudden moments where ill remember that night and it still terrifies me when i think about it. I just want to get back to normal now and stop having these 'episodes' Thanks for reading this massive moan!

AnxietyDJ
07-07-14, 20:18
Hey, welcome to the forum and sorry to hear that you're having a tough time of it... This is a really friendly and welcoming place, full of great people and useful information.

Hope to hear more about how you are getting on :)

Sam100322
07-07-14, 21:28
Drugs are known to cause anxiety. Unfortualty it messes with brain chemicals and can cause an unbalance. My advice don't do drugs! X