PDA

View Full Version : Friend wanted

happy1
16-12-06, 22:00
Hi my names kathy,
I suffer depression and agra I would like to meet people in the same boat or not for friendship.I dont have any friends through my own fault of shutting people out.I think making some friends might help now I feel ready for people.
I like rock music animals and stuff.
bye for now kathy

chillx
16-12-06, 22:28
Hi Kathy

Welcome to the forum. You will certainly make many friends here and get lots of support.

Best wishes

chillx

tony
17-12-06, 14:30
hiya Kathy,i love rock music to,i have suffered anxiety and panic attacks in the past,would love to chat sometime.

metal,rock, and hardcore music is my life!

jo61
17-12-06, 14:39
hi kathy, you've come to the right place. I'm not so into rock music but I do have animals, 2 dogs and a cat!

Love Jo xx

LickeyEndBlues
17-12-06, 15:06
Hi Kathy,

I can relate to a lot of what you say. Whilst I'm not agraphobic I do cut myself of from stuff at times.

I am into music big time and by that I mean anything that isn't X factor style!!! More than happy to compare notes, cds bands and sounds in general.

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

happy1
17-12-06, 19:26
Hi ya,
that would be great swapping band talk do you like skid row they are thwe real rock kings?
kat

tony
18-12-06, 12:15
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi ya,
that would be great swapping band talk do you like skid row they are thwe real rock kings?
kat

<div align="right">Originally posted by happy1 - 17 December 2006 : 18:26:08</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
haha yeah i like big guns by skid row one of my all time fave songs:)

metal,rock, and hardcore music is my life!

happy1
18-12-06, 14:02
How do I choose a skid song thats my fav?[?]"I remember you" soft I know but so good.I cant think of any other singer who can hold a note for soooooooooo long.I also like riot act, youth gone wild,I am gonig to end up writing all there trackslol.
Motley c I like them to.And motor head,acdc theres just so many neat groups.You have to be the 2nd person that I have spoken to that has heard of skid row.They need to come back to the uk.
I have been a fan for 15 years, I was actually worried about the type of music I will like when I am old.I beleave I will be a head banger at 90 hope so any way.
kat