PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms again out of the blue

Mummygems
08-07-14, 11:58
For few weeks now I've had disturbed sleep (waking in early hours and then tossing and turning). My lower back pain has gotten worse so thought it was that waking me. But now I'm thinking it's my anxiety waking me and then I start feeling my back ache!!

Over past couple days my breathing has been funny too, feeling lightheaded and feels like a rubber band tight round my head.

Why do these symptoms just come back out of the blue? I do suffer with health anxiety so have been worrying about my back and I am petrified of flying and am worrying about getting on the plane in August, so I guess it could be that even though it's weeks away.

Does anyone else suffer symptoms out of the blue, when you thought you were actually doing better? It's exhausting! !

SarahH
08-07-14, 12:24
Yes! It can come out of the blue...BUT you have then explained you have some worries. Nearly every time it happens to me I can look back (of forward) and see what had triggered the symptoms. My lower back also aches when I am anxious... it is a classic symptom.

sarah

Mummygems
08-07-14, 13:03
Thanks Sarah. Even though I think I'm not worrying about them my mind is telling me otherwise.

I've got to laugh though, went to bed last night with all good intentions of a full nights sleep. Crisp clean sheets, lavender oil on pillow, reading til feeling sleepy and went out like a light. 3.30 am woke to the house smoke alarm going off (replacement battery needed)!! Weird thing is, I was dreaming about a fire in my old place of work!! Fingers crossed for a better night tonight!!

SarahH
08-07-14, 14:33
The mind plays lots of tricks on us:D