PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares of being possessed can anyone help?

Jennaxox
08-07-14, 20:44
I suffer with anexity anyway but after I watched a video of a girl that was apparently 'possessed' is my dreams because the video has scared me & says on my mind or am I actually possessed? I can't stop thinking about it, it's really scares me I now have panic attacks before I go to bed because it's scared me that much, sounds stupid but can anyone help me?x

nomorepanic
08-07-14, 21:43
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Oosh
08-07-14, 22:01
Hiya Jennaxox

It's just imagination. And a lot of self doubt !
I'm very level headed but can get freaked out like that too.

I know it's very disturbing. It could even come back to that fear all anxiety sufferers have- fear of losing control. Which makes you pretty normal and typical to me !

You can fight back by using your imagination to make fun of the scary thing you're seeing in your mind.
Pull it's nose.
"Ok, you can't do that, I'm a demon possessing you"
I can do anything I want, you're a figment of my imagination.
"Well... What about this then *does a scary face at you* "
What's that, do you need to go to the toilet or something ?
"You can't talk to me like that, I'm a demon"
Yeh, bit stupid though aren't ya. Now take your stupid primark outfit and get out before I dress you in pink fur and picture you skipping around the room.
"You can do that, I'm a demon. OK OK don't do it, I'm going !"

Make your fear look ridiculous. If you feel a bit of a giggle. ITS GONE.

(I know it's scary. But it is just imagination and you're in control of that )
:yesyes:

Oh and in case you needed an answer to that, you're not possessed.
Full of fear ! Probably fear of losing control. But you're not possessed :)

Jennaxox
08-07-14, 22:47
Thankyou so much you gave me the answer I was looking for!!! Sometimes you just need someone else's point of view! Thankyou for your help!xxxx

Oosh
08-07-14, 23:33
:D

Catherine S
08-07-14, 23:36
Oosh...whatever you're taking I want some ok? :D

ISB x