PDA

View Full Version : Glad I, m not alone

maz55
16-12-06, 22:09
Hi all

Just found this website, oh what a blessing, to know i,m not alone with these thoughts. Been going on for years , but with periods of respite, but when get over stressed believe me I have every disease known to mwn going on, and always think the worst, alyhough I know thet this is anxiety, I cant stop it,usual go to GP who tells me it is anxiety learn to relax, difficult when thought just keep going round your head. All this has been worse since entering the menopause, so anyone any tips, and if I find anything that helps will pass it on. Thanks again for a great website

Basket Boy
16-12-06, 22:13
Hi Mazz,

Welcome, not been here long myself but have found it to be a friendly place with lots of info and advice.

You are among friends...

Chris

maz55
16-12-06, 22:18
Hi

It just makes such a difference knowing there is someone to talk to, actually feel like a failure and am rather embarrased by feeling bthis way, do a great cover up job, for relatives and friends

LickeyEndBlues
16-12-06, 22:25
Hi Maz
Welcome to NMP, it's good to hear that you recognise that your are not alone. None of us are.

Thoughts spinning around in our heads get in the way of so much we try to do.

Take care

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

yorkylover
16-12-06, 23:35
Hi maz,you will get lots of support here.Please dont be embarrased about how you feel.We all know what your going through.;)

Ellen XX

Sue K with 5
17-12-06, 01:18
Hi maz

It was nice to talk to you in chat tonight, am glad you have found us and look forward to chatting to you more

Sue

xxxx

scknight

keepemlaughing
17-12-06, 03:48
Hi Maz, I agree with Sue, it was nice chatting with you tonight. You are definitely not alone and this site is a wonderful support system. The people are wonderful and the advice is great too. I look forward to many more conversations.
Sheryl

Sheryl

Always expect a train.

trac67
17-12-06, 14:01
Hi Maz,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

kittykat
17-12-06, 16:38
Hi Mazz,
Don't be embarressed by how you feel , we've all been in the same boat ''i'm still in it'', lol. I'm sure you'll find this site a great help.

Take care xx

nomorepanic
18-12-06, 16:56
Hi Maz

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some lovely kind people on here.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel