PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody!

Alice.
09-07-14, 17:44
Hello everyone my name is Alice and I suffer from panic attacks severe anxiety and phobias. I recently started celexa after my husband informing me he couldn't handle my crap anymore. I guess I don't blame him. Most days I cant stand myself either. Ive been on celexa for about 8 days. The first 4 days were absolute HELL. Now I just feel ..... I dont really know. I feel still really anxious about thunder/wind. I still think the absoloute worst in situations and think somehow everything is going to kill me. My husband says im a bit better..... I guess we will see. I figured I would join this forum so I would have a place to talk with people who might relate and not immediatly make fun of me or write me off as crazy.

koala
09-07-14, 17:47
:welcome:

I also suffer from panic attacks, phobias and anxiety. You have come to the right place. Everyone on here is friendly and supportive as we know what your going through.

:)

Annie0904
09-07-14, 17:53
Hi Alice :welcome:

Carnation
09-07-14, 18:49
Hi Alice and Welcome.:)

I also have a phobia with Thunder & lightning as well as death phobia and health Anxiety; it would be easier to say what I haven't got.:ohmy:
I'm sure we will have a lot of stuff to talk about.:)

AnxietyDJ
09-07-14, 19:54
Hey Alice, sorry to hear that you're having a hard time of it, but welcome to the forum!

It's a great place full of lovely, understanding people :)