PDA

View Full Version : holiday

luc
10-07-14, 15:31
Going on holiday tomorrow and for the first time in years I am exited. The dragon has tried a few times to get into my suitcase today but I haven't let him infact I've just booted him down the garden:roflmao: Oh how it is to feel 'normal' and not have a cloud of panic and dread over you:):)

Catherine S
10-07-14, 15:46
I love that luc...the dragon has tried to go with you and you kicked him down the garden, good for you and have a fab holiday :D

ISB x

Female healthanxiety
10-07-14, 16:15
I am proud of you!! x WELL DONE!

I am going in 5 weeks and pi*****g myself!!!

xx

Annie0904
10-07-14, 17:32
Well done Luc, have a great time :)

spuder
10-07-14, 18:09
Have a lovely time where u off to then

luc
10-07-14, 18:54
Thankyou all:hugs: Off to Newquay for a big family wedding, previously the 'worst' kind of holiday - all that performing whilst inside all that exhausting panic. Got my cossie, my high heels (not to wear together of course:winks:) outfits, false eyelashes !!! etc. and I'm actually excited. It's nice to be kind to yourself instead of consciously and subconsciously (and for what reason I still do not know) sabotaging your happiness.
Did you stay at work FHA and where are you going on holiday?

Carnation
10-07-14, 19:42
Hi Luc.

Well Done. I Have yet to master this.
I Have a Holiday booked in September and I am going to try my hardest to not let the Dragon in either.:)

Female healthanxiety
11-07-14, 10:40
Hi Luc,

Well I ended up staying -- do not know how I managed it to be honest!! However, received a text from my boss later that evening apologising for his moody behaviour!

Cyprus - August for 1 week.........

Newquay is meant to be beautiful - just imagine the lovely clean fresh air!!