PDA

View Full Version : Money spider crawling sensation

Grover
17-12-06, 12:01
Does anyone have, or has experienced

A sensation similar to a small fly or money spider walking on their forehead, sclap, face etc. A very gentle tingling/prickling sensation. Either in one area like the forehead, or chopping and changing.....forehead then sclap then face etc etc.

I have had full on non stop anxiety for the past 2 weeks while experiencing this, but did notice it before when not super anxious. Any one had this/having this or know whether anxiety/adrenaline levels can cause this.

Jem27
17-12-06, 13:58
I use to get this down my arms, it was wierd, like I was walking into a spiders web or something, it was creepy, lol!

Anxiety was definitly the cause.

looking4answers
18-12-06, 03:19
Its normal.I get this on the forehead and on the scalp and other places..Its just the nerves moving or skin cells making that feeling..You probably never noticed it before but more than likely you have had it all your life and never noticed it before..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

happyone
18-12-06, 08:58
Hi, I get it on my scalp. I have often got my husband to check my hair to see if there is anything in it! Then my poor daughters get the bone comb treatment to check they haven't brought any 'visitors' home from school![}:)]
I think it is a normal reaction to anxiety.
Happyone
x

Grover
18-12-06, 15:50
Hi

Thanks for your reply to my post. If you dont mind me asking, how long have you had the tingling/fly sensations. And do you notice an increase of them with anxiety. Thanks for any reply.

Grover

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Its normal.I get this on the forehead and on the scalp and other places..Its just the nerves moving or skin cells making that feeling..You probably never noticed it before but more than likely you have had it all your life and never noticed it before..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

<div align="right">Originally posted by looking4answers - 18 December 2006 : 03:19:48</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

jill
18-12-06, 18:23
Hi Grover

I have had this, when I was acute it was at its worse. Sometime's just on my haed, sometimes just on one part of my leg, or other places and I have had he all over feeling too.

This explanation may help too

The nervous system is a very complex network of electrically charged nerves which are found in every square centimeter of your body, around every organ, muscle and across your skin, the largest organ in the body. Abnormal nerve impulses due to anxiety can cause a vast array of strange sensations; although quite harmless these can be very disturbing.

You may find as your anxiety rises, so does this feeling to, but if you are totlay disctracted, you will not notice it at all.

I have not had a pa or high anxiety attact in a long time, but I have had this feeling from time to time. I know its there, it can come and go, but these days I just ignore it. I know what it is, and I know I have nothing to worry about.

Hope his helps.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something
learn as much about it as you can
knowledge conqers fear.