PDA

View Full Version : can someone give me an opinion

fabio27
11-07-14, 17:11
ok ill try keep it short but I have the weirdest symptom and Im lost as what to do I have been to the doctors over this alot of times but they have not diagnosed me with anything

ok i first got it last year i went swimming with my children (I never ever doing anything strenuous) so after swimming alot i got this numb feeling right here on the left side of my chest right where the ribs meet the sternum

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2urwdnc.jpg

this eventually just went away but has now in the last week come back but slightly worse, the pain before lasted 3 seconds now it can last 30 seconds (sometimes its still quick and around 3 seconds) the pain is so weird to describe its like a numb feeling about a 7 out of 10 for pain.

I get it mostly after doing something very strenuous the only other things I can think of that bring it on is needing to go to the toilet and having a crampy stomach although im unsure if its related.It is a tiny bit tender to touch but that might be because I always play with the area after the pain.

I looked up costocondristis (sp?) but it doesnt hurt when i breath in ect and isnt constant also it doesnt come on if i move into weird positions.I have had an echocardiagram and stress test for unrelated symptoms that came back ok except for PVC heart beats and a bowing of the mitral valve on my heart.Can anyone relate to this or even help me please?