PDA

View Full Version : Yoga

nomorepanic
10-08-04, 22:10
Hi all

When I went to the health farm I did "fitness yoga" (different to normal yoga apparently - what do I know lol).

Anyway, I want a DVD or video to try it at home but I have no idea about a good one. I can advise you all on good home work-out videos but NOT yoga.

I know there is Geri's one but I hear she is very annoying on it.

Can anyone recommend a good one?

Cheers

Nicola

sal
11-08-04, 00:38
Hi Nic

Dont konw of hand but my mate is really into it. She is away over next week but when she comes back i will ask her what CD she uses. She is well into it so hopefully that will help

Love Sal xxxxx

Elle-Kay
11-08-04, 10:35
My sister bought the Geri yoga DVD in a set with two others from HMV (one I can't remember, and one about Pilates), and she was NOT impressed. She said they were not what she expected at all, and that the delivery was dull and dreary - not exactly what you'd expect or want from a production designed to be relaxing or uplifting!

~* Do what you want. Nobody else will do it for you *~

Elle-Kay
11-08-04, 10:37
p.s. Nicola - do you mind if I ask how much your Health Farm excursion cost? and did you just do a day, or a residential stay? Only, I'm thinking of hinting to my boyfriend that I might like a 'ticket', but I don't want to if the prices are extortionate ;)

~* Do what you want. Nobody else will do it for you *~

nomorepanic
11-08-04, 20:28
Sal - thanks that would be great. Don't want to buy a load and they are rubbish.

Leah - Well I read that the Geri one was all about her interrupting lol!

The Health farm - I went to Ragdale Hall (www.ragdalehall.co.uk). It is supposed to be one of the better ones in the UK. I went on a Rosemary Conley week and it cost £650 for 5 nights. That was breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can do day breaks but they are still over £100!

I have Henlow Grange near me but not tried it yet.

I loved it there - didn't want to come home. Went last year too and am now saving for next year. :D

Nicola

nomorepanic
30-08-04, 19:30
Found this today ...

http://www.yogaclass.com/

Online yoga classes lol.

Sal - did you ever ask that mate for me?

Nicola