PDA

View Full Version : Please help me :((

SerendipityFlower
11-07-14, 20:07
Hello everyone,
Where to begin??I feel so silly writing this because deep down i know that its not logical at all :(((( I have suffered from anxiety,particularly health anxiety for many years,im 31 now.I'm single and this upsets me a great deal as i am not where i wish i was in my life,as in being in love and having children of my own and my own place etc,and i don't know if this helps fuel everything.
Normally i obsess over a symptom and it takes over my whole thinking process and triggers my OCD off,an example being if i jump three times i wont have the disease :(((
Due to a incident afew years ago i have a real fear of sexually transmitted infections/diseases and this is in direct contrast with my life because i am dating etc trying to find the right one and sometimes im intimate with another person to try to achieve this but it will just start the health anxiety off.The trouble is i do have genuine things wrong,ie a condition affecting my lady parts and a overactive bladder which makes me feel i have a UTI :(((
My latest fear is really terrible and i am so scared :( I went on a date with a guy and he made me dinner and cut his mouth on a knife and it bled a little :(((( A little later i kissed him deeply and now im so worried i could have caught HIV from this as sometimes i have bleeding gums and im worried the blood could of got with my blood :((( I have had muscle pains and feeling like there is a lump on my chest and now i feel i have a full blown UTI,i don't know if its real or anxiety over the HIV :((( Please please help me . I want to get tested but know your suppose to wait three months and then the thought of the week waiting for the results fills me with dread xxxxxxxx

Jennyzee
12-07-14, 03:48
If it was that easy to get infected with hiv so many more people would have it. First of all he would have to have hiv (which I highly doubt). Nobody would be safe making out because a lot of the times most people have some sort of cut in their mouth. You are fine. He would have to be actively bleeding and you bleeding and so on, not possible. deep breaths xo.

SerendipityFlower
12-07-14, 08:07
Thankyou honey so much for your reply,im trying xxxxx

Cmm
13-07-14, 05:51
I have the same issues. I'm also 31 and dating. My biggest fears are HIV and herpes. It has comforted me to know that HIV is very hard to transmit. Especially by mouth / the saliva has many enzymes that break down HIV and make it hard for it to live. Once it gets to your stomach, the acid breaks it down. No one has ever gotten HIV from kissing. It's been around for 30 years and this remains true. Just keep telling yourself that!

SerendipityFlower
13-07-14, 10:41
Thanks hun,i really am trying but the panic rises up in waves and theres that though pattern in my head :(( Thankyou so much for your message xxxx