PDA

View Full Version : Gross question about hemorrhoids - warning TMI

swgrl09
11-07-14, 21:13
I've had an internal hemorrhoid come and go since high school. Got used to that.

Lately been having some symptoms again, itching, etc but just have gotten used to waiting it out. No blood or anything.

But this morning I showered and actually felt a lump on the outside this time. I never had anything external. Of course I freaked out. I used preparation H and Tucks pads and feels a little smaller. But when I got a mirror and looked, it's not like red or anything. It's the same color as the rest of the skin. Is that normal?

Also got nervous because is it bad if an internal becomes external? Is that possible or just a second one?

Regardless, now I am worried I can't workout and do squats anymore or something bad will happen!! lol

RoseEve
11-07-14, 21:30
I can feel three of mine. I told my doctor I can feel them he gave me medicine and didn't even look at them.

---------- Post added at 20:30 ---------- Previous post was at 20:29 ----------

Mine get smaller and larger as well.

swgrl09
11-07-14, 21:52
Thanks for your response, appreciate it.

I felt like such an old lady picking up preparation H today ... and of course while I have the box in hand (which has the name blasted all over it so you can't hide it), somebody I know comes over and starts talking to me. The joy...

RoseEve
12-07-14, 02:52
My goodness I had the same thing happen to me! I had it in my hand and I saw someone I went to high school with it was so embarrassing!