PDA

View Full Version : Keep on going Things get better in the end!

Xena1971
11-07-14, 22:15
Hi everyone I just wanted to share my journey with you and I hope it will help someone! I have used Nmp many times over the past 4 years since I first got sick and have found it helpful This is my 3rd time on Cit and I can honestly say the most difficult coping with the side effects I will never forgot valentines day 2014 as I thought I was gonna loose my mind! My anxiety was sky high and I felt like a caged animal! Thank god for family and friends who got me through it! I managed to keep going with the Meds and even though I hated taking them each day I still prayed they would work Sadly I never had the " lightbulb " moment when I woke up feeling like me again For me it was more like a dimmer switch slowly being switched back on and day by day I started go feel I little bit more like the old me! I'm not saying I'm having a party 24/7 every day but I'm certainly a hell of a lot better than I was on Valentines a Day! To those of you looking some courage to keep taking the Meds Please keep going as they do work it may take longer to work than any of us want but work they will Tomorrow or maybe the day after will be better! I hope all of us find the peace of mind we are looking for and if I can keep on going so can all of you I hope my rambling helps someone who may be having their " valentines day" today
Ken x

Booboojenny
11-07-14, 23:54
Ken thank you for your message, I had my valentines day last Wednesday and day by day I am still fighting these awful side effects. Your message has given me hope thank you.
Did you find 3rd time around the side effects were much worse? :)

mark84
12-07-14, 09:13
thanks for the positive msg, not too many side effects here in my first 10 days, really hoping I start feeling some benefit over the next month!:)

WinJammer
21-07-14, 16:26
Thanks Ken. Your encouraging words are most welcome. I was starting to despair a bit lately. I am on 30mg. Cit and this is my 31st day. I know patience is a virtue, but mine was starting to fade a little. My anxiety and depression are much better than they were, but I want to be free of them. Once you get a taste of being better, you get greedy I guess. Thanks again for the positive post. I'm now back on the path, walking slowly but steadily.

weplant
21-07-14, 16:45
Thank you so much Ken..It could not have come at a better time..I am 4 months into cit, only 10mg (very sensitive) and just about to give up..However, like you when I look back to how bad I was 4 months ago, could not even leave my house..Now I do leave my house but it is a real struggle, always panicky, fearful, dizzy, but at least I can now push thru it..So I will continue on and hope to get to a place that I can leave the house and enjoy it!!! thanks again for the encouragement. debbie:bighug1: