PDA

View Full Version : woke up feeling trembly and like i can feel every nerve ending edgy please? anyone

julia
13-07-14, 08:42
Hi woke up this morning was instantly aware felt shaky trembly and like I could feel all my nerve endings also a bit twitchy,feel a bit sick to stomach and now that tears behind eyes feeling but not crying:( I can't understand why i have woken like this? I do get a bit trembly if woken suddenly or over tired but not this......I had a good day yesterday why oh why feeling so awful today ???

susan64
13-07-14, 10:07
Hi Julia, I am the same this morning, terrible night, fitful sleep and got up really shaky and trembly inside. Are you on meds? I'm currently moving up from 10mg of Citalopram to 20mg, halving one tab and doing it gradually. I think even if you are on meds some days just don't start off as well as others! Take it easy, eat and drink if you can, herbal teas are good....no caffeine, just rest till it passes, take care.

julia
13-07-14, 13:57
Hi no I'm not on meds, just want to get off this anxiety rollercoaster

susan64
13-07-14, 14:12
Hi Julia, have you tried the herbal remedies and Bach Rescue remedies? Sometimes if you're feeling strong these can help. How long have you suffered from anxiety and have you ever taken meds for it? It's definitely not one of the best rides around is it!

swanick15
15-07-14, 01:24
I keep on waking up feeling depressed and angry for no apparent reason as I have nothing to have these feelings about, combined with the lightheadedness, nausea and derealisation ... I would definitely agree that anxiety truly is a rollercoaster!

Beyonderz
15-07-14, 14:27
Hey Julia. I don't know how old you are but some of the women i know experienced such things in the morning when they were perimenopausal. Maybe you are having something hormonal? Dunno :O

julia
15-07-14, 23:13
Oh thank you that's interesting I think I am I'm 48 yr old woman :) thank you xx