PDA

View Full Version : biggest humiliation ever

miss diagnosis
17-12-06, 17:08
oh mygod my dress fell down at my xmas party last night and everyone
in my job got a good flash of my boobs. Im so embarressed its not funny. i dont know how i can face them again

clickaway
17-12-06, 17:16
Just treat it as one of those things that happens in life. I think all of us have suffered embarassing incidents throughout a life - ones which we'd rather forget.

I once put my foot through my brother's ceiling when I was up in the loft. Don't ask!

Maybe seek support from your boss when you return to work to restrict any unwelcome remarks in the workplace.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Southern_Belle
17-12-06, 17:21
Hi Miss,

I know how you feel hun. I was out dancing one night and my wrap around skirt fell off and I had my blouse tucked in my pantyhose. It has to happen right in front of a table full of sailors too, got a standing ovation...

If there was drinking involved they might not even remember most of it. It they have any class at all they will not mention it and if they do just make a comment like "I'll never wear that dress again" or something like that. Do not let them know how upset you are. Honest, things like this happen. I was once in a grocery line and this ladies slip just fell down around her ankles once. She gracefully just stepped out of it, picked it up and crammed it in her purse. Maybe it is just me but I see stuff like this all the time... You will be okay.

Hugs,

Laura

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Coni
17-12-06, 17:46
Oh dear I know that feeling well....I once tucked the back of my skirt into my knickers then got up to dance...didnt even have my back to the wall lol!

These things happen to everyone from time to time and I agree with Laura, the others probably wont remember and if they do they wont say anything.

take care

Coni X

Piglet
17-12-06, 18:20
I'm not even gonna start telling you how embarassing I can be - this has been a life time occupation for me and may result in a book one day!!!

Infact we even had a thread going at one time just to prove how embarassing we can all be at times!! We all do things like this and at least yours wasn't shown to millions of viewers like Judy Finegan showing her bra at the awards was.

It's part of life hun and it's what makes us different from animals - they do stuff they should be embarressed over and you know what they don't even care!!! :D:D:D

Love Piglet xx (an animal)

kilvosa
17-12-06, 19:57
Hi
I know how you feel when i was working in Africa ws at a party and had a long dress on and didnt wear a bra on. Well i was dancing away and the strap slipped and revealed everyhing i just adjusted myself and carried on. Another time i.....no i wont go on. Anyway dont worry probably everyone was too drunk to remember just hold your head up high and act as nothing happened hard i know but youll be fine.
Take care
Anne xx

manmoor
17-12-06, 20:17
Hi Miss,

I've lost count of the amount of silly things I've done when I'm drunk hun. The last was fall asleep in a flowerpot lol. I bet everyone has forgotton about it already. xxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

natty
19-12-06, 05:05
Miss

actually i think thats the kind of disaster that makes people popular .
many moons ago i was at a night club, i was wearing a short skirt and as i was walking up a crowded set of stairs it had rolled up around my waist i got to the top and the guy behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said " can we go back down and come up again ?" i said why and he said cos the view was great , i was embarrased but flattered ( im quite ugly) so i smoothed my skirt down only to realise it wasnt there and was round my waist , i nearly cried but the guy was really sweet and bought me a drink to apologise for being a perve .

eeyorelover
19-12-06, 05:18
One of my MANY embarrassing moments involved my hubby, a road he SWORE no one ever traveled down and a nosey farmer!!!!! I won't go into details but you get the idea I think!!!!!
We all have moments where we say things, do things or fate takes hold and takes us down a notch or two.
The only thing any of us can do is dust ourselves off and get on with life.
Don't let it get you down hun :)
xxx
Sandy

LickeyEndBlues
19-12-06, 10:25
I feel the best way forard Miss D, is to play it down. If anyone says anything, say you were embarassed but don't dwell on it...look for the funny side.

I know that is easy to say as it wasnt me or my dress (and I'm a guy!!) but as many folks have already said we can all relate to embarrassing incidents......make the most of them, add them to your character references like the others have.

Take care Miss D

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

groovygranny
19-12-06, 11:26
It is awful at the time isn't it? But the more you think about it try and see the funny side, cos there is one ...
... like when GG took 2yr old grandson swimming the other week and he was clinging so tight to the front of my swimsuit that when he turned away he took it with him! There was GG with her granny-boobs swingin' in the wind (or should I say floatin' in the water?!) Felt dreadful inside but just calmly brought the straps up again and carried on swimming! Much to the surprise of the 19yr old lifeguard who was flashing his biceps at all the young girlies - bet the sight of GG a.k.a Pam Anderson in wrinkly wrapping paper deflated his rubber ring! :D

There, I've gone and done it....now everybody on NMP knows, as well as half the population of Plymouth who were in the Pavillions swimming pool that Saturday !!

Seriously though, embarassing though these 'episodes' are at the time, the memories of them can be quite entertaining.

Please take care

lotsa luv

GG [:P]

xxx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

boy
24-12-06, 21:15
Try to laugh it off - not so much as to imply that you're some slapper who enjoys stripping in front of everyone but enough to appear strong - they'll respect you for it.

keepemlaughing
28-12-06, 06:25
I agree, minimize it by not making a big deal out of it. I wouldn't even mention it.....no, that is a lie. I am the type of person who would bring it up in a humorous way before anyone else even had the chance to. It is just a pair of boobs, right???:D

Sheryl

Why stay in prison when the door is wide open?

KITTY_001
01-01-07, 13:13
well in the words of russel brand my life is a whole bunch of embbaresing moments like the time while i was in doin dance club we had to do dances from all around the world and my group got hawiian and as the dance started my skirt fell down and i was infront of 500 people in my underwear