PDA

View Full Version : celexa 10 mg I feel stuck in a dream

robertjr40814
14-07-14, 01:43
I been on celexa 10 mg 2.5 mg zyprexa 50 mg trazadone .....for the past 13 days I dont see to get any better I feel really stuck in a dream sometimes when I wake up I ask my self if I am really up or am I still dreaming!!!! This is hell !! The only thing that helps me easy off its ativan butvi have to take two of them a day!!! 1 mg each....I was taking zoloft for 2 months before this! 50 than 100 n than 150 thats when I started to feel more space out than reduced to 50 mg n hit me teice ass hard and now I am on celexa ughh please can anyone help me or tell me this will go away !!!! €♥:blush::weep:

weplant
14-07-14, 04:01
I know it is a rough road. I am also on 10mg celexa, took me 3 months to get to 10mg, I am so sensitive to meds..I was starting to feel a bit better, then slid back and stuck there..I also take ativan twice a day..My doc says it is ok to take ..Some people have to stay on it..I am not willing to give up on cit yet..I am going to try and increase a bit and see how that is..Good luck to you, everyone here will support you. debbie

robertjr40814
14-07-14, 23:34
I know it is a rough road. I am also on 10mg celexa, took me 3 months to get to 10mg, I am so sensitive to meds..I was starting to feel a bit better, then slid back and stuck there..I also take ativan twice a day..My doc says it is ok to take ..Some people have to stay on it..I am not willing to give up on cit yet..I am going to try and increase a bit and see how that is..Good luck to you, everyone here will support you. debbie

Ugh sometimes I feek like I wana give up am so scare meds dont work for me at

Jubnut
15-07-14, 10:23
Hi robertjr40814,

As weplant said it's a rough road. I've been on cit for 4 times during like 10 year span and it always amazes me how strong the side effects are and how hard it is to start. Trust me it should help with time, You can make it :)

Rarely SSRI seem to help in two weeks time. There are people that seem to feel the benefits within that time (some even after few days) but generally it takes 4-6 weeks to see the benefits. There was some poll somewhere that asked how long did it take to affect and when the effects "stabilized" and from what I can remember almost 70% were 4-x weeks for benefits and 6-x to stabilize.

The spaced out/brain fog will diminish soon, I still have side effects after 5 and half weeks but they slowly seem to go away. The worst for me was first 3 weeks, I had major brain fog/"bleh feeling" in two week mark.

mark84
15-07-14, 10:55
I've not had many side effects (I'm on 20mg a day) other than feeling sick and waking up at weird times, it's so easy to stop being patient soon as you're on the meds, I'm only through 2 weeks of it and I'm desperate for it to kick in! Feels like forever! Just don't give up.

Chaos Water
16-07-14, 09:35
Hi robertjr40814, I know exactly how you feel and I'm sure a lot of other members have felt the same :weep:, but once the medication does kick in I'm sure you'll feel a lot better :).

Try and occupy your mind during the day, like going for a walk or socializing with friends. I find that going for a good long walk takes your mind off of things and makes you feel a lot better.

A majority of my anxiety has been caused by isolated myself for the past several years and it makes such a huge difference going out :).

Marty_67
17-07-14, 13:05
'Stuck In A Dream' is a great way to describe it - this very strange feeling will go but took me a while. I found it exhausting.