PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to check interaction.

snowbear
14-07-14, 03:49
I checked drugs.com interaction checker but do not really understand what it says about the interaction between Celexa and Propranolol. I take 10 mg Celexa per day and GP prescribed 10 mg Propranolol at my request, then checked and seen the interaction. I wondered if anyone knows about or has had an experience or takes both theses drugs and can let me know if there ok to take together. Like a lot of us I get paranoid starting something new. I had planed on leaving the 10 mg of Celexa the same and taking 5 mg of the Propranolol morning and then again evening. :unsure:

AnxietyDJ
14-07-14, 12:10
Hey, I don't have experience of either drug, but surely your doctor would not prescribe them together without knowing they were safe in combination?!

We definitely all worry (myself included) about new drugs and their side effects, but because each person has a different experience it is very hard to say definitively that you will have an outcome of x, y or z... You'll unfortunately have to try them out and see how they work for you as an individual. Just remember that if you do have any negative side effects, to report back to your doctor asap.

Good luck - hope you're having a good day :)

nomorepanic
14-07-14, 13:27
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

venusbluejeans
14-07-14, 13:34
they are fine to be taken together, I have been prescribed them together by my dr