PDA

View Full Version : I'm back with a new fear :(

Brixcx
14-07-14, 09:29
If you've seen my previous threads, I've had stomach problems. All of this is under control now. I got blood tests done and they came out clean and normal. No signs of cancer nor anemia!! (Yay). That defiantly put my mind at ease and I feel a lot better than what I did. Buttttttt I've recently had joint pains mainly on my left arm, right leg and wrists. Oh and I've been noticing that I have muscle spasm and they're soo annoying no one else can notice them but I defiantly feel them. Especially at night (right now). I didn't mention this to my doctor because I wasn't experiencing them at the time till now, and its making my health anxiety worse all over again. She did mention something about my electrolytes and that I needed to replenish them. Maybe thats what causing me to have these annoying muscle spasms. They happen mostly on my legs and arms and back. They don't last long and they happen randomly, but they're almost a daily thing. I did google this which i shouldn't have and lo and behold Tourette's syndrome popped up. And now I'm scared once again. Just when I thought I was getting better sigh. Any replies on what you guys think this is would be nice thanks

swanick15
14-07-14, 11:40
Look for these signs?
• Ticking
• Involuntary Movements
• Compulsive Swearing
• Difficult to articulate thoughts

Honestly you haven't tourettes or you'd know about it!

cpe1978
14-07-14, 12:06
Even if you didnt know it, I am quite sure that others would!!

On a serious note though, it is clear that you suffer from anxiety - did you mention that to your doctor? Or are you already tackling that head on?

Brixcx
15-07-14, 01:50
Look for these signs?
• Ticking
• Involuntary Movements
• Compulsive Swearing
• Difficult to articulate thoughts

Honestly you haven't tourettes or you'd know about it!

Oh no, I don't have none of the above I just have annoying muscle twitching/spasms

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

Even if you didnt know it, I am quite sure that others would!!

On a serious note though, it is clear that you suffer from anxiety - did you mention that to your doctor? Or are you already tackling that head on?

Obviously I have, she referred me to counseling a few months ago.