PDA

View Full Version : feeling down

worrier 82
14-07-14, 14:57
Hello all about 2 weeks ago I posted saying I had been doctors given citlopram and a number to ring for counselling that was a Monday for a few months prior to that I was constantly feeling the symptoms the day after the doctors I woke up and nothing I was very busy right up to Friday just gone and nothing no symptoms no how am I feeling nothing them Friday boom horrible all over again then weekend fine last night well I got a terrible headache when I was trying to go sleep then thought I was going to be sick very dizzy feeling just horrible after taking some ibuorofin and cold flannel and riding it out for over hour I drifted off to sleep but woke at 5am thinking I need to go a n e but the headache had gone all day today that wierd feeling is back in back of head like pressure not pain feeling spaced out can't concentrate keep thinking something bad maybe I just should of taken the tablets and rung that number I would have taken them for 2 weeks already now. Thankyou for reading just needed to voice my woes of the age old question is this anxiety again I wasnt even anxious :(

cpe1978
14-07-14, 15:40
Here is my take. When I first went to the Drs to discuss my anxiety it was like a magic pill. I was doing something, I was in control and given that we are anxious about things that we cannot control, that made me feel great. That soon passed though and I was back to square one.

What have you got to lose by taking the tablets? Presumably the GP booked a follow up appointment with you? If not, make one for a few weeks time to talk about how the tablets are going, but also to find a space for any physical concerns you have.

worrier 82
14-07-14, 15:48
Hello thankyou for replying no follow up was made just said when tablets run out make an appointment and I do you some . I really don't like taking tablets and I'm so worried about side effects etc but I no I don't want to keep on like this.

cpe1978
14-07-14, 16:15
Well it sounds to me like the power to change in in your hands which is a great place for it to be :)

dac0273
14-07-14, 21:15
I get that same pressure and headaches I worry also it's an annyeurism or something terrible is going to happen to me , I'm going to try cbt a lot of people on here say it's really good and helps them so maybe you should give it a go x