PDA

View Full Version : New Hypochondriac

LittleMissMadge
14-07-14, 16:28
Hi all,my name is Emma,mum to 3 gorgeous kids and I have what I would call severe health anxiety.Dont know why but its crept up on me the past 10yrs and this year so far has been the absolute worst.Ive started councilling and would give anything for this nightmare to end.I have lurked around here the past few years on and off but was always afraid to join but ive bitten the bullent and here I am.Hope I can find comfort here as well as offer support to those who might need it:) xx

AnxietyDJ
15-07-14, 00:56
Hey Emma, welcome to the site... This is a great place full of lovely people who are always around to help out and chat :)

Hope you feel better soon and can find some comfort on the forums.

Carnation
15-07-14, 01:23
Hi Emma and Welcome.:welcome:

LittleMissMadge
15-07-14, 18:05
Thanks for the lovely welcome.Hope I can offer help to fellow sufferers too.Has anyone noticed how rational we can be when it comes to someone else's worries?,it's a strange one :huh:x

john61
16-07-14, 12:54
Hello and wellcome,yes I know exactly what you mean regarding giving advice to others about their problems and issues.if I followed the advice I gave to other people then I wouldn't be on no more panic,funny old world isn't it

jacobean
18-07-14, 19:22
Hello and welcome. I am a newbie too and have health anxiety issues around medications - hate them! :)