PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Ce_Rire
15-07-14, 02:08
A little history about me:

I used to be on Lexapro for most of my life because of depression. I stopped permanently a year or so ago because I thought I improved. The withdrawal effects were horrendous. I was happy one moment, sad one moment, and scared one moment. Eventually the withdrawal subsided and I was feeling better

Out of nowhere I got constant anxiety a few weeks back. It's nearly 24/7 anxiety if I say so myself. There's a tightened feeling in my neck. I sometimes get nausea as a result of this. I feel a pulsing feeling in my head all the time. And I do get panic attacks every once in a while as a result of this because I fear that I'll never get better. I feel like I'm losing my mind at this point and believe I'm going insane. I really could use some help right now.

AnxietyDJ
15-07-14, 03:18
Hi and welcome to the site... Sorry to hear that you're suffering of late. There are lots of great people and useful information on the forums, so I hope you can find some help :)

Ce_Rire
15-07-14, 03:57
Thanks, AnxietyDJ. But, is it normal to feel like this all the time?

Gezza
16-07-14, 18:53
Sorry to hear of your suffering.
You are most definitely not alone.
Good luck.
NO it's not normal to feel like this all the time but for anxeity sufferers le myself it really is the norm.
My quality of life at the moment is zero
Because of this .
Hope you get better soon.
Last year I bought a book How to stop worrying by Dale Carnegie.
It helped. Now I'm on meds nothing's helping.