PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou peops I AM NORMAL AFTERALL THIS TIME

Her Nibs
17-12-06, 21:33
Hi everyone......I have suffered from health anxiety for many years but never new it had a name!!!!!..now i know I am not an abnormal freak and I thank absolutely everyone here for making me feel normal by posting here...and thus making it normal!!!iyswim....I am dealing with my illness in a variety of ways but do find Omega fish oils have helped me immensley (sorry sp) in this last year...pm me if any body needs any more info..but i feel I am only alive today because i now take fish oils..I am jsut so so so grateful that a forum like this exists and that I hav at least found you all....looking forward to a long and fruitful chat with you all...love to you all..Her Nibs xxx

ksmith
17-12-06, 22:06
Hi Her Nibs - welcome to the site, glad you found others that can relate to how you feel. Could you tell me what brand you take and dosage?

Cheers

Kay x

trac67
17-12-06, 22:09
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

yorkylover
17-12-06, 22:17
Hi Her nibs,welcome to no panic.;)

Ellen XX

Her Nibs
17-12-06, 22:58
Thankyou all for your kind welcomes..i am deffo gonna b a big poster here4 cos you all are sooo like me...busy here this evening...but try to get back on line tomoz folks...soo sooo glD i FOUND you all

manmoor
17-12-06, 23:22
Hi Nibs,

A big warm welocme to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Her Nibs
17-12-06, 23:30
Hi Kssmith..I take EPA fish oil concentrate 1000mg...from Holland & Barrat..and can highly reommend tehm..done loads of research on this type of medication and just wanna inform you all ..that I think Omega fish oils os the new Anti depressant??..any one feel the same???

LickeyEndBlues
18-12-06, 09:12
Hi HerNibs

Great to see such a positive post and thanks for sharing your views on fish oil. I guess my problem with it goes way back to being given cod liver oil as a kid...yeuuuucccccccccccchhhhh.

I'll look out next time I'm in H&B.

Take care

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

nomorepanic
18-12-06, 16:51
Hi Her Nibs

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some lovely kind people on here.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

clickaway
18-12-06, 17:50
Welcome to the forum Your Nibs,

I'm sure you'll continue to find much comfort and support here

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

mynameis
29-12-06, 17:55
Hi & welcome,

I'm sure you'll find your stay here of great help & comfort. Thanks for the tip as well !

scoobygirl2005
29-12-06, 17:58
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here.

Scooby2005
x x

www.z9.invisionfree.com/Panic_away