PDA

View Full Version : Heath anixety has come back

Anon123
15-07-14, 13:57
After only a week of being able to cope with my anxiety, it has decided to come back as strong as ever. I have been having fears about getting luekemia, which is because two months ago I had a chest infection and a few skin infections leading to 3 corses of antibiotics :(. I got blood tests done as the doctor new I was he new I was getting anxious. All my bloods luckily came back fine but this week I have come down with a cold. I know colds are common but my mind decides to tell me that this weakened immunity is luekemia, and it is starting this vicous cycle of anxiety again. My cold symptoms have been tiredness, acheyness, and a sore nose and throat. I have also been having bad sleeping recently due to my depression, and vivid nightmares which my therapist wont do anything about, so I just feel that Im really struggling.
Are my symptoms luekemia, and is my immunity unusally low. What would people suggests for my anxiety and sleeping problems
Thanks for any help :)

Female healthanxiety
15-07-14, 14:04
I know how you feel hun!

been great for a while and then.........BANG!!

Well done on the blood tests coming back normal - that should be a sigh of relief - if there was any adnormalities within your blood they would have shown!

I think it is the season for mysterious things happening to our bodies at the moment, but even things like lack of sleep can cause your symptoms.

NO your symptoms are no way luekemia - you are not even drastically anemic!

I think we would all like to know how to get rid of anxiety but this starts within ourselves -- do things that make you relax, look after yourself, right down a list of stuff you enjoy/used to enjoy....

xxx