PDA

View Full Version : To have a scan

trixi
16-07-14, 15:11
Hi! I went to dr this morning with a muscle srain in my arm and a sore ear!

She had a look in both ears and couldn't see anything! Cause I coukd feel my left side if face a bit fuzzy she saud she really doesnt know what it could be but she was going to refer me for a head scan!

Firstly is this different from a brain scan? And secondly could this be to check me ears further in? I am in a panic now.

Thanks
Trixi
Xxx

help me 21
16-07-14, 16:08
iv got sore ears they feel blocked and pain in my arm hest and neck iv just goe through the worse pain ever. had a still born

Deepthinker
16-07-14, 17:40
trixi, i think a head scan and a brain scan would be performed the same way, but the head scan will be focusing on your whole head and not just your brain. i wish you the best. let us know what the doc says. blessings! :hugs:

RaverNeko
18-07-14, 22:57
Good luck! A scan like that would make me nervous, but it's always good to know what exactly is going on in there. Hopefully it's nothing, :hugs:

trixi
30-07-14, 11:56
I am trying to stay positive and hoping its something minor! It is just so scary when its the unknown xxx

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 ----------

Just had a call from Drs the hospital has declined the doctors request for my scan! To go back to GP for a review totally confused :-S