PDA

View Full Version : Denture advice

Cags48
16-07-14, 18:55
Hi I just thought I would ask if anyone could give me any insight into what I can expect from immediate dentures , I am absolutely terrified I have to have a palate with 8 teeth on I have my teeth out and they place the denture in , I'm so scared I've read so many bad things that you can't talk or eat and people don't get used to them , my self esteem is already low it couldn't take going any lower I'm scaring myself with my thoughts .

nomorepanic
16-07-14, 19:52
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Rennie1989
17-07-14, 17:52
My granddad and a friend's mum have dentures with a plate and they can eat and speak perfectly well. With the right adhesive you can eat as normally as you would with real teeth.

It's easier to believe the bad stories than it is the good ones, so take them with a pinch of salt. What other's experience won't necessarily be the same for you.

Cags48
18-07-14, 14:13
Thank you Rennie :) x