PDA

View Full Version : MS, Anxiety or B12

Andyreww
16-07-14, 19:17
Hey, I've been very worried recently about my symptoms, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced the same or could shed some light on to what could be causing these symptoms.

Burning in the left forearm
Burning down both knees and down the left leg and foot
Perceived weakness in my legs
Tightness in my neck muscles and shoulder

I was diagnosed with B12 deficency 3 months ago. And I received 5 shots in 2 weeks and just got my shot that I get every 3 months. But I never had any of these symptoms before I got the shots. My level was 150.

I was feeling very run down and sore and tight which is why I got the levels tested and since then the B12 has taken away the tightness and soreness etc but I have developed a burning sensation that comes and goes during the day.

I'm still mobile and able to climb mountains etc, but this has been on my mind every day for the past 2 months. and I'm wondering if it's anxiety, B12 or possibly MS?

Thanks for reading.

aj1982
16-07-14, 20:40
if you're thinking about it everyday that's probably why you're feeling it, I was worried to death i was going to have a heart attack back when i was 18 it was on my mind day and night and i kept getting pains in my chest and heart palps I went to hospital and various Drs who could find nothing wrong It wasnt until one Dr spent a while reasuring me it was all in my head and that by thinking about it all the time i was actually creating the pains. hope that helps in some way, but it is always worth double checking anything with a dr

Andyreww
23-07-14, 20:35
Do you think this could cause burning? is there usually more symptoms than just burning with MS?