PDA

View Full Version : Is there a light at the end of this Tunnel?

looking4answers
18-12-06, 03:57
I am so so sad..I wake everyday with thoughts of wondering if my heart will make it another day although i have been told all of the time there is nothing wrong with my heart..by experts..and I can't seem to get it through my head that they know ,they are the experts..I worry about this sensation and that sensation and my only salvation has been this board and the people here and a nurse friend of mine that keeps reassuring me.. that there is nothing wrong with me other than my own thoughts turning in on myself.I scan myself continually for things that I would have never noticed before..I have good days and bad days where the obsession isnt overwhelming too much but most days im more than ready to go to bed just escape the worry,but sometimes worry in my dreams..Lately I have been having troublesome dreams about my life with my first wife and trials and tribulations.I don't understand this as i have been divorced from her for many years..I also have dreams where i am doing something and cant finish it.. over and over.I have no clue what it is but feels like when i wake up that im exhausted from trying..Maybe its getting over the worry... I dont know but anyway...I just want to feel somewhere in the near future there is a light at the end of the tunnel.. is there?

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.