PDA

View Full Version : Ways to loosen muscles

j2
17-07-14, 15:20
I have a quick question about tense muscles. A little background first. I am a long time HA sufferer, male, mid forties and average build. For years I have had issues with all over body aches, pins and needles and weakness. I have had every test under the sun and nothing physical is causing this. I accept this and I am not freaking out about anything. I believe all the aches and pains are from constantly tense muscles. My question is, after all these years of tension, how can I get my muscles to truly release and relax? I do yoga and other stretching and while this helps to stem the problem from getting any worse, I don't seem to be getting any more flexible or having any less pain. Are there supplements or anything that anyone can recommend to help this old guy undo a couple of decades of anxiety?

Thanks and I hope you are all doing well.

J2

RaverNeko
18-07-14, 23:01
Hey there! I also deal with tense muscles, especially in my shoulder and neck area. Have you ever brought up your muscles with your doctor and see if they can prescribe you a muscle relaxant?

Fishmanpa
18-07-14, 23:18
My question is, after all these years of tension, how can I get my muscles to truly release and relax?Are there supplements or anything that anyone can recommend to help this old guy undo a couple of decades of anxiety?

Sex!... lot's of it! Yep... that's the ticket! :D Don't know about anyone else but I always feel relaxed and sleep better after coochi coochi ;)

Positive thoughts!

Mindknot
18-07-14, 23:41
Hehe, as above.

I've told by various practitioners that I hold a lot of tension in my shoulders and back, yoga and massage help... But going to try a reflexology session soon, I'll report back!