PDA

View Full Version : I feel a let down

spuder
17-07-14, 17:30
My daughter has a play tonight to celebrate her leaving school and I can't go and watch her cause of this stupid anxiety so my mum went last night but I had a chance to see it tonight sum freinds can't go and offered the ticket to me I said no. I feel like I am letting my daughter down I just hate loads if people crammed into a tiny hall. I feel like they r watching me and laughing at my weight. I hate this anxiety I have a docs apps tomorrow so will mention it. I just hope the docs can help me can't live like this

Magic
17-07-14, 18:27
Hi spuder,
Does your daughter understand about being in crowded rooms?
I don't like crowded rooms either.
I do hope your doctor can help with this.
What's wrong with your weight anyway?
Is your weight causing your anxiety?
Would like to know how you get on tomorrow spuder.:hugs:

spuder
17-07-14, 18:30
No she don't understand magic thanks for replying hun. I am very overweight hun and I dunno if that causes my anxiety i use food as a comfort when I am depressed. I will let u know how u get on thanks again

aprilmoon
17-07-14, 19:11
Hi spuder
Just a thought, but could you stand at the back near the door and watch from there?
I used to get panicky in boiling hot school halls when I used to watch my children in things when they were younger.
If you're near the door you may feel calmer.:)

spuder
17-07-14, 19:52
It's too late now it's nearly over my mums gone again

---------- Post added at 19:52 ---------- Previous post was at 19:39 ----------

Sorry I should of said thanks for your reply April moon. God I hate this anxiety gets me so down

Deepthinker
17-07-14, 20:32
aw, hang in there, spuder. :hugs: there will be other opportunities and i am sure your daughter knows you love her. don't beat yourself up. aprilmoon's suggestion is a good one. hope your doc appt goes well and i, too, would love to hear how you get on.

spuder
17-07-14, 22:28
Thanks deep thinker I will let u all know how I get on

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:37 ----------

Can I ask u all what the doc will prescribe for my anxiety

spuder
18-07-14, 16:32
Been the docs he has increased my cipralax to 10mg

Deepthinker
18-07-14, 16:35
Ok, spuder, hope the 10mg work out for you. :)

spuder
18-07-14, 16:37
Thanks deep thinker so do I he said takes 2 to 3 weeks to kick in but should work p

Magic
18-07-14, 17:01
GOOD LUCK spuder xx

spuder
18-07-14, 18:30
Thanks magic