Hi every one
i am new here
age 17
i got alot of problems : /
and i also got few solutions from this site
all this happened on 1st july
i was laying on ground using laptop
and i got a mic with stand little mic i put it under my neck just for support
then i heard and felt a pop or something inside of my neck i was having panic attack
and i was scared
and my mom said it's nothing just a muscle pulled
i wait 3 days feeling weird then i have panic attack twice i ask my mom to take me to hospital
i got check up they gave me collar they said if u didn't check up after 1 or 2 more days u will not able to move your neck
so i have been on bed for 2 and half weeks first i didn't eat for 3 or 4 days after check up i was not feeling hungry and thirsty
my neck was big he gave me 5 medicines which makes me more weak i guess
and i visit him again and he added 1 more medicine
and after 1 or 2 days i was feeling well but then i got panic attack and felt pain in my head some times front sometimes back having iching noise
after 2 weeks my neck was back to normal little swelling
then after weeks and half i visit him again and told him i got strange feeling my head hurt and having panic attack he removed 4 medicines and added 4 new medicines
and next day i was having a heart shake or something
idk if that's normal well it happened to me before many times
but now its like i am getting heart shaking after hour or min when i am laying on bed or when i sleeping and some one open the door real quick i get heart shake i am scared
is this normal is this because of medicines ?

help : /

spuder
17-07-14, 22:34
Hi welcome to
Nmp hope u get the support u need from this site

AnxietyDJ
18-07-14, 18:32
Hi and welcome to the forum... It's a great place - I hope you can find some help and comfort here :)