PDA

View Full Version : New thoughts,what does this mean??

Littlemisssunshine10
17-07-14, 22:39
So sorry to anyone that has seen my hundreds of posts over the past couple of months for reassurance! I have a very overwhelming feeling today of having enough of HA!! I feel angry at it, I think I've had stomach,bowl, mouth cancer, brain tumour,stroke,heart attack and now I am convinced I have ovarian or cervical cancer! The doc has refered me for scans as I keep getting period pains even though not on,back ache,cramps bladder control I think I'm losing, basically all symptoms got both as I obviously googled these!! It's been soo bad and I been taking pain killers I was busy all weekend with my so s christening and a BBQ and I had hardly any pains or even thought about it! & I can't be convinced I have all these cancers can I?? So basically I feel angry at HA, I want to google but I can't be bothered I keep thinking what's the point it's obviously going say I have cancer! , what's the point of asking my partner for reassurance he is going say the same thing and how I'm fine and get angry at me I can't even be bothered to mention it! So basically what my question is is what does this mean? I'm fighting HA?? Typical to worry about having enough! Pahaha

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

I just feel angry , annoyed and like it's controlling my life too much!

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:39 ----------

And I've had enough!!

spuder
17-07-14, 22:40
Hi hun please don't google as it isn't correct: all the time and if u have HA it will make it worse. Best to see your gp and talk to
Them :hugs:

Littlemisssunshine10
17-07-14, 22:45
I'm trying not too I realise it's obviously cancer I always tell my doctor I'm worried I think it is and she says that's not good to think and she defiantly thinks I'm crazy! She doesn't speak excellent English so she doesn't give the reassurance I want from her. And she never mentioned cancer at all I had a baby 9 months ago so more likely to be that but nope I basically think I'm dying!!

spuder
17-07-14, 22:53
Have u thought about changing to a doc who does speak English hun. I doubt u do have cancer hun

Littlemisssunshine10
17-07-14, 22:56
I spoke to receptionist but they really moody and said the other doctors have no space! I saw a nurse was so lovely and she was the reason I been referred for a
Scan because she actually listened but receptionist doesn't let me see her unless it's a certain prob like contraceptive! as she can't deal with it! X