PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone there?

sedalia
18-07-14, 02:15
I am having a panic attack due to the thunderstorm and really need help.

angeldust
18-07-14, 02:30
Hello, I am here.Its ok it will pass.I do not like them either but I had to learn to not let it show so my daughter would not be scared of them.Is there something you can do while its going on? How about some music and ear plugs? So you do not hear it.

HalfJack
18-07-14, 02:43
Huge hugs x

jennywren13
18-07-14, 02:51
I'm here too. You're not alone

sedalia
18-07-14, 02:54
Thank you so much everyone, you've really helped just knowing you're there. I really needed to get a good nights sleep as I have an appointment at the fracture clinic early tomorrow which I'm also panicking about. I so hate this anxiety business!

Gotagetthroughthis
18-07-14, 02:55
We are here for you, it should be passing now. Im not usually that worried about Thunder and lightening storms but that 1 seemed really crazy and was scary. Did everyone experience that where they live? Im in the West London area.

sedalia
18-07-14, 02:59
I'm in West Sussex. It seems to have passed by and if that's it finished now it wasn't too bad. Stupid thing is I'm still too scared to go back to bed. I have to wait at least an hour before I think its safe to come out of my hiding place.

I really appreciate you all taking the time to reply x

jennywren13
18-07-14, 03:11
I hope you can sleep Sedalia. It's the middle of the day here in Australia.
Even if you sit very still and focus on your breathing it's better than no sleep at all.
xxx

sedalia
18-07-14, 03:58
Thank you jennywren. I went back to bed for about half an hour but the storm has come back. I am so exhausted, mentally & physically, I don't know what to do.

Tessar
18-07-14, 23:07
I think bed is the best place to be. It's always my safe haven.